Tuesday, June 2, 2009

to-do list... check, check.

Every time my pantry gets a little messy, I think I need to completely re-organize it. So I do. (Plus, Sam has been waking up before us and getting into the cereal which can create a huge mess when he sneaks the box up to his room and dumps it out.)

Before:
After:

Also...
Before:
After:

Can you tell me what is different about those two pictures?


6 comments:

Karie said...

Ha, it took me a second. Yeah, the baseboards look gorgeous!

Giggles said...

I need to go through my pantry area and clean it out too. You've been an inspiration.

Brooke said...

The baseboards have been painted. They look great and so does your pantry.

Aaron and Carolyn said...

Nice! I didn't notice the new baseboard until I read the other comments. It looks really good! I cant believe you organize your pantry- way to go! I have only been in our new apartment for 3 weeks and my pantry is already a disaster!

Taylor Ensign said...

Can you have too much campbells chicken noodle soup? I submit that you cannot!

Jared and Allyson said...

Wow - you have baseboards! Hooray!