Wednesday, August 26, 2009

fun fotos

As of yesterday my baby is 11 months old...
So, because it's fun to take pictures, I did.
Following are a few of my favorites.

Sam is always so good to take care of his baby.

This one just makes me laugh. Way too excited to kiss her!

And sometimes they just melt my heart.




She looks so bored with my enthusiasm.
They make me so happy. I love being their mom. :)

4 comments:

Aaron and Carolyn said...

Cute, cute, cute! Isn't is fun to watch them play??!!

Giggles said...

She's such a cutie!

Serena said...

I love it - I want to come play soon too! I also love livias outfit - the pants rock, can I borrow them? J/k

Jared and Allyson said...

Soooo cute! Plus, I love that you used that one as the main one on your blog - Good work!