
I made brownies for the first time in a long time and decided that Sam was old enough to enjoy the spoon. He definitely enjoyed it! He couldn't get enough apparently because he was pretty upset when it was all gone.

The spoon was a little big, so he got plenty around his mouth... and as it is with most 16 month olds, it only traveled from there!

That would be him giving mommy back the spoon with the hopes of getting more... which he did.

A very happy little brownie face!
4 comments:
Either this kids loves to eat or mommy knows it will just be great pictures... either way, he is so cute!
I'm glad to see you are finally up to date with your blog! Good job! I didn't know how much longer I could have waited!
I'd have to say that it is both. He loves to eat and he loves to make a mess... which all moms know that those are some of the best pictures!
Hi Sally, I saw your blog now! I am glad to hear more from your side of the world - it was great to see you today!!!! So great. You are such a great friend to me. Good luck with the house!
Post a Comment