
We finally did it! We bought a piano yesterday. We've been looking at pianos for some time now, and have been saving for one for even longer. Most of the time Jason has been very anti-digital because he just didn't think they had the same sound quality... then he played a newer digital and realized they've made some major improvements with them. We liked the idea of easier movement and no need for tuning. And when kids are napping, or mom is snapping (mean like a turtle) the volume can be turned down. We looked at a few acoustic ones, but Jason decided that he was converted to digital, so we found this one. The woman is moving to Hawaii this weekend, so she really needed to sell it. She came down $400 because of that. So, we feel we got a pretty good deal. (Good job Jason!) The first time I saw it was when Jason was playing it, right where you see it in the picture. Good thing I trust his judgment. He went and looked at it on Tuesday and borrowed a friend's truck and bought it on Wednesday.

It is so nice to have homemade music in our home. (Ipod, you're great, and don't take it personally, but sometimes you just don't cut it...) I love hearing Jason play, he is so talented. I'm glad he'll get the chance to pull his music out more often. His music has officially been relocated from the office's closet to our living room! Maybe now he'll remember again the song he wrote for me for our wedding and he can record it onto the piano so I can listen to it anytime I want! It's a most beautiful song, from a most beautiful person.
2 comments:
That piano looks great in your living room. It looks like it belongs.
Congratulations on the new toy.
Great you got the piano!!
I remember when we met you played all the "The sound of music"' soundtrack at your piano. Good memories!!!
Congratulations on it and hope you enjoy it a lot!
Post a Comment