Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Crazies

Hey! Tuttle got a new sign! (Well they did since the last time I was there in Oct 07.)

Yep, this is the WHOLE thriving metropolis we call Tuttle, ND.
(Except the gas station.)

Oh, now we are good. (This is the gas station... I know it's hard to tell.)

I do miss the beautiful horizons by the farm.

And I miss the farm too. (It's where those trees are.)

If you look hard, you can see that there is a road here... and it leads right into the yard.

Yummy gingerbread house... well, it used to be a house until 8 kids got a hold of it.

Kylee with gingerbread rubbish.

One of the highlights of Jason's week. Playing with fire. (To burn the garbage.)

Maybe he's cold?

Maggie loved the space... but disloved the cold more... hence... an inside doggie.

Emmalynn quite proud of her clump of snow.

Lazy-man sledding.

Sam loved the ride... Thanks Uncle Ron!

Hey, Sam... isn't that supposed to be for Santa?

What? Santa who?

The reindeer get oatmeal for the nourishment and glitter for the magic.

7 kids excited to sprinkle the reindeer food outside... and then Sam is there too.

Now he's showing a little more enthusiasm.

Aah, heck with the reindeer, I'm hungry too. Hmmm, glitter's not half bad.

Nana reading the Christmas story from Luke 2.

My dad has always called me Smurfette, so when I was little I had a stuffed Smurfette. Now Livia gets one to call her own too.

To infinity and beyond!

Livia is all tuckered out.

What's Christmas without men getting toys?

Christmas Jammies. That's a lot of red.

My 2 little sweethearts.

Christmas morning... Santa came!

The result of an impatient child who is inexperienced in the art of peeling oranges.

Santa visited Livia too. Too bad she didn't really care.

She did like the teddy bear from Santa though. I thought it was cute how she's holding its arm so tight.

Did I mention that Santa brought Daddy a laser?

Santa apparently doesn't like Preston's mom and dad too much!

Kari's favorite color is 'rainbow.' Enough said.

Nana and Papa with all their grandchildren.
(Yes, we intentionally color-coordinated them.)

My mountain man husband.


Thanks Nana and Papa for letting so many people invade your house for over a week!

7 comments:

Giggles said...

What fun pictures! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.

The Hiller Family said...

What fun to see these! Glad you made it home for Christmas and back safe... with your rings!! he he he

Karie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! The landscapes are really gorgeous! And I'm so glad you found your rings. What a story!

Brooke said...

what an amazing story about your rings. it's nice to hear that there are still decent people out there.
i love that picture of sam and the orange. he doesn't look very happy.

Aaron and Carolyn said...

Hilarious, hilarious... I love reading your blogs. Looks like your Christmas was a lot of fun. Todd used to eat the peel off the orange (making a face much like Sams while eating it) and then eat the orange. I guess he thought it was the pain he had to go through to get to the good stuff.

Jenny said...

We did the fourwheeler/sled thing too! It was so nice to have so much snow for Christmas!
Thanks for your comment about Sister Tate. I commented on your comment on my blog.
Love ya!

Ryan and Rachel said...

Awesome beard Jason!