We decided it was time to get Livi a real seat. We've been just using a bumbo seat, but her reach has been increasing so much, that she has been taking over more than half of the table when we eat dinner.
Now she just looks so little again!
I haven't been the most eager mother to get her moving too much on her own. At her 6 month check up, the doctor told me to work on her gross motor skills a little more. That was a month and a half ago. I decided I should help her before her 9 month appointment... I don't want to get in trouble! I have finally accepted that my baby needs to get bigger... and start moving around a little more. So we worked on rolling last week.
It's funny how babies' emotions change so often and so fast. She's a little tired, but still such a sweetie!
4 comments:
What a cutie!
It sure is fun to see them grow up! Can't wait to see you!
She is so beautiful! I love her eyes. They are so big!
Isn't being a mom so fun?! I think we seriously need to get together sometime. I think our kids would really like each other (and I promise that Todd wont start any arguements over butter :) We are in California for the summer but maybe this fall.
I love seeing your blogs. Your little family is way cute!
Post a Comment