Last weekend, my friend, Serena, came down to visit me and she took some family pictures for us. She did an awesome job! She's the best! The kids aren't EVER too thrilled to get pictures taken, so considering what she had to work with, I am super impressed with the results!
Here are a few of my favorite shots:
Since these were all taken on Saturday, right before Livia's nap, Serena stayed the night so we could try again on Sunday. The family picture on the side of the blog is from Sunday. And so are these adorable ones of Livia. (Just click on Livia's name to see them since I don't want to upload all of them again!)
4 comments:
Well done. Cute Kids.
So beautiful. I love them all. I need one to frame in my house!
Cuteness!! When we took our pictures, the kids had had enough really fast- it's fun to get one or two really good ones!!
HERMOSOS!!!
Post a Comment