Each year my mom and sisters and I make two scrapbook pages as a summary of the year, then make copies for each other and pass them around. Then we keep them in a binder that we add to each year. Not much happened this year in our little family, but since Jason got me a scanner for Christmas, I was anxious to use it! So you get to see our 2009 scrapbook pages!
I love your play room.... I am going to have to borrow your Idea and maybe your skills! I am glad I checked your blog, you are such a cute mom! and no... I didn't read everything, but I did want to look. he he he. THanks for all the food ideas, little do you know, i try all your recipies, my fav is still the bbq chicken. It was fun to see you yesterday, i know i say this alot, but we really do need to get together more, i mean we live so close! ok, well hve a good day! kay
I love those pages. They look great! I'd copy you except that the numbers wouldn't work out quite as nicely as they did for you and your family. What a creative gal!
6 comments:
So cute!!! I wish I was a scrap booker- well, not really. Too much stuff but I love the way they look when they are all done. Yours are super cute!
I love it! What a cute idea for the numbers theme.
I love your play room.... I am going to have to borrow your Idea and maybe your skills! I am glad I checked your blog, you are such a cute mom! and no... I didn't read everything, but I did want to look. he he he. THanks for all the food ideas, little do you know, i try all your recipies, my fav is still the bbq chicken. It was fun to see you yesterday, i know i say this alot, but we really do need to get together more, i mean we live so close! ok, well hve a good day!
kay
That looks like a pretty darn good year to me. :)
What an awesome idea! I love how it's so simple, but so cute!!! I'm going to have to steal this one!
I love those pages. They look great! I'd copy you except that the numbers wouldn't work out quite as nicely as they did for you and your family. What a creative gal!
Post a Comment