Monday, February 8, 2010

what child is this?

Livia likes to take things at her own pace. She is very stubborn and attitudinal when she wants to be. She has never shown much interest in standing up by herself, and definitely hasn't been too responsive to walking.
Last night as I was getting Livia ready for bed, she stood up really good, so I put her on the floor to see if she would be interested in taking a few steps. Well, let's just say she surprised the heck out of us.
This video was about 20 minutes after I got curious:



(Please ignore the nudity issue... we took Sam's shirt off to put on some temporary tattoos earlier and Livia was getting ready for bed.)




I think that's pretty good for a first time!

5 comments:

Giggles said...

Maybe it was the tattoos that inspired her? She's just "bad" :)

Lindalu said...

Go little girl Go

Leesa Marie Jones said...

She looks like a little pro already. Maybe she's been practicing behind your back when you aren't looking!!
Nice tatoos by the way, nice to see you endorse "the body is a temple" doctrine!!

Alycia said...

that little stinker - she probably was practicing while you weren't looking - she can even stand up without holding on to anything!

Alycia said...

that little stinker - she probably was practicing while you weren't looking - she can even stand up without holding on to anything!