Friday, April 9, 2010

dirty oatmeal

Sam likes to make his own breakfast. He usually does great. However, today, he did not.

He came and told me that his oatmeal had turned to dirt.

I guess he got a little button-pushing happy on the microwave.

The green bowl used to be just as big as the yellow bowl.

I concur... his oatmeal had indeed turned to dirt.

For a more complete story... tune into Sam's blog.

6 comments:

Ronda said...

Are you joking? You really let him make his own oatmeal in the microwave? Wow brave mom, glad your house didn't burn down!

Giggles said...

At least he's got a few years to perfect his technique before he's a missionary.

Leesa Marie Jones said...

Wow! That bowl really melted! I guess even the term "microwave safe" has a limit. Was it in there for 20 minutes instead of 2?? Poor green bowl. Hopefully that wasn't his favorite one.

Jill said...

Thanks Sally, you gave me a good laugh today. Well actually two since I had to show Steve when he got home. BTW, don't you know you shouldn't use plastic in the mircowave?

Scott+Tiffany said...

hahaha that is awesome!

Yomama said...

What a great story - especially with the pictures! Your blog is great - I enjoyed reading about and seeing your reunion stuff. Way to go, girl!
Keep this up - I don't stop in too often, but I love what I see when I do!!
Hugs,
Karla