Monday, March 14, 2011

the little jelly bean

Last week I went in for my (hopefully) last ultrasound. My doctor was a little concerned since I was measuring small. So I was anxious to do the ultrasound to make sure she was growing and developing alright.

(At this point you should roughly measure the same amount of cm as you are weeks along. At 31 weeks, I measured 27 cm and at 32 weeks I measured 29 cm.)

The ultrasound definitely put me at ease. She's approximately 5 lbs 2 oz, which for her gestational age, puts her in the 80th percentile. Go figure... how can a kid that big on the charts make me measure small? She must really be packed in there! The amount of kicking and punching she does to me tells me she'd like more room.... sorry baby!

This is a picture of her profile. You can see her little nose towards the upper middle. And her hands are above her face to the top left.

3 comments:

Lindalu said...

She is my cute litle Graycie!!!!!

Serena said...

I'm getting so excited!!!!!

Jared and Allyson said...

Glad to hear that she's growing okay and that things look well, and hooray for your for being on the small side. :)