Here are a few photos of Annie in her dress that my mom made for her:
The white squares was the fabric from a dress my mom had made me when I was a little girl. The flowered squares were from a blouse that belonged to my mother. And the lace at the bottom of the portion with the squares belonged to my Great Grandma Riskedahl.
So in her dress was fabric/lace that belonged to Annie's mom, grandma and great great grandma. Which I think is pretty darn neat. :)
5 comments:
Oh my amazing! She is darling and what a fun dress with all that family history!
What a special dress for a special girl.
The back of the skirt part looks like it was blank... is that correct? I bet you made the flower clip in her hair, huh!? Looks amazing! She looks great! Wish we could have been there too! Oh well! Just have another baby and maybe it will work out for that one!!
I love her dress, Sally!! It has me thinking that maybe I could put something together like that.
That is one special dress. I wish I had thought to do something like that. I like her little painted finger nails too, hehe.
Post a Comment