Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanks (for the) giving dresses

In honor of my 7th Anniversary with the man of my dreams, for church today my little girls wore the flower girl dresses that 2 of my nieces wore to my wedding.

I recently got a tub of girl clothes from my sister Ronda and in it was the dress Livia is wearing. Then I called Leesa and Jill to see if either still had the baby size dresses so that Annie could match her on our special day. They were both so kind to send them! Hence the matchiness. :)

Here's a photo of them at my reception. Aren't these kids so adorable?

Were then... and still are today. :)

2 comments:

Giggles said...

What great pictures and memories!

Leesa Marie Jones said...

I'm glad you got those dresses back. It's fun to have some from my wedding too.
I think it's time you include Annie in the family on the top picture on your blog!!!