Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Livia's Blessing

It was so nice to have so many family and friends come to church with us to have Livia's baby blessing. Jason just had surgery the Tuesday before, so he was on crutches, so his dad carried her up to the front of the chapel for him. It was a beautiful blessing and I am so grateful that Jason was able to have the special moment with her.

My mom made her dress. (She actually made it when Sam was born in case he was a girl, since we didn't find out his gender beforehand.) So I've been anxious to get to see my baby in it!



This was made by Aunt Ronda (my sister) who always does such a good job making cute little bracelets.
These were made by Aunt Jill (another sister of mine) who has learned how to knit cute little things such as these booties. I'll put up pictures of the other adorable things she made for Livia.
Grandpa and Grandma Cook
Nana and Papa Riskedahl
Mommy and Daddy
It was a very special day, and I'm glad that most of our family and a few of our friends were able to make it. I'm grateful that we know so many wonderful people and that we can share these precious moments with them.

4 comments:

Carolina said...

tu hija es bella, se ve tan dulce con ese vestidito:D espero q todo este bien contigo,besos

Giggles said...

Beautiful. I wish I could have been there with you.

Serena said...

I'm sad still that I wasn't able to come for this. Livia is looking more and more like a cook or a little jason every time I see her. I'm hoping to come down soon to see you, i'll let you know. Love you!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

She looks so much like you Sally. She's beautiful!