But today I did!!
I thought I would feel stupid, but I was really proud of myself as I walked out not having used a single plastic bag!
I got these little guys at Macey's for only $.99. They conveniently fold up and snap for easy traveling. I just tucked them in my purse... and voila! I'm green for the day!
So, as the bag says... use this bag....
2 comments:
Oh, I'm so proud! :)
Would you believe I bought five from Maceys when I was there in December? I like them because they aren't advertising for a store, they're advertising for the earth. I use them for everything from storing knitting yarn to laundry soap, to quilt supplies, to even groceries on occasion. But mine don't snap up like that.
Hmmm, I might have to see if someone from Utah can hook me up with some snappy ones. :)
Post a Comment