Wednesday, June 3, 2009

rockin' robin

My MTC companion, Robin, was in town yesterday. So I finally got to meet her darling little Eliza. Livia and Eliza are only 3 weeks apart. We're hoping they get to be MTC companions too.

Robin lives in DC with her husband, so we don't get to see each other very often, so it was a nice treat to see her last night. Too bad Sam turned into a little boy-beast right at the end.

Robin has always been such a good and positive example to me. I am blessed to have served with her on the mission. We were companions the 9 weeks in the MTC, and then we were also companions for our last week in Argentina. We were happy to start and end our missions together. She was a fantastic missionary, and remains a true friend to me since we met 7 years ago. It was also nice to talk with her husband, Charlie, a little more. It's always fun to chat with a fellow Brian Regan fan. They are a great couple, and I can see what great parents they are too.
The visit was brief, but it was still great to see her and her awesome family. I just love those Jolleys and Manns!

2 comments:

Aaron and Carolyn said...

How fun! Your little Livia is a DOLL!!

The Manns said...

It was awesome to see you too Sally! You are so sweet. Talk with you soon.