I LOVE D.I.! I bought Coleman a tuxedo jacket (complete with tails) for $6! Which one do you go to? We frequent the one in AF, better stuff from nicer neighborhoods. Those chests are awesome. I love Livia's photo, totally posing for mom. Nice finds!
I LOVE D.I.! I bought Coleman a tuxedo jacket (complete with tails) for $6! Which one do you go to? We frequent the one in AF, better stuff from nicer neighborhoods. Those chests are awesome. I love Livia's photo, totally posing for mom. Nice finds!
I have no idea why that posted twice! Sorry, you were probably excited to hear what 3 people said about your stuff and instead you have 3 from me! Feel free to delete 2 of these :)
So, I just showed Aaron your great finds at the DI and he said I have to comment back and let everyone know- You can find ANYTHING at the DI!! Nice find Sally!
7 comments:
I LOVE D.I.! I bought Coleman a tuxedo jacket (complete with tails) for $6! Which one do you go to? We frequent the one in AF, better stuff from nicer neighborhoods. Those chests are awesome. I love Livia's photo, totally posing for mom. Nice finds!
I LOVE D.I.! I bought Coleman a tuxedo jacket (complete with tails) for $6! Which one do you go to? We frequent the one in AF, better stuff from nicer neighborhoods. Those chests are awesome. I love Livia's photo, totally posing for mom. Nice finds!
I have no idea why that posted twice! Sorry, you were probably excited to hear what 3 people said about your stuff and instead you have 3 from me! Feel free to delete 2 of these :)
How did you come by two that are so similar? Those are super cute!
my guess is that they were brought in at the same time by the same person.
i need to take a run to DI
So, I just showed Aaron your great finds at the DI and he said I have to comment back and let everyone know- You can find ANYTHING at the DI!!
Nice find Sally!
Post a Comment