Friday, July 10, 2009

discovery of the ears

So for about 9 months now, I have been trying to figure out where Livia's ears came from.


Neither Jason nor I have ears that pop out on top like hers.

And then Shelly came back to Utah, and the first morning she saw Livia, after not seeing her since she was about 2 1/2 months old, she said,

"Livia has Dad's ears!"


And I've decided she is right!

Do you agree?

8 comments:

Taylor Ensign said...

Any similarities to Gene R. seems like a positive thing to me.

Karie said...

I agree. :)

Giggles said...

My nose has been recognized as my grandma's. I always thought that was a good thing.

I think you got the ears figured out.

Jared and Allyson said...

Isn't it funny that none of us have figured that out before now? How'd we miss that?

The Hiller Family said...

She sure does! Agreed!!

The Hiller Family said...

I think your mom had noticed that forever ago!!

Gene said...

I am honored for Livia to have such distinguished ears.

Dad

Nancy said...

Your Mom has said that all along Sally!! She is adorable.