Last night I went with some friends to see The Proposal. It was hilarious! Both characters were really funny.There were a few swear words, and they both showed more skin than necessary for the shower-collision scene... and Ramone, well, he showed way more skin than he should have. But other than that, it was all good! Very funny lines. I laughed out loud a lot.
I'm planning on making Jason take me on a date to see it again! (You're so sweet to say yes honey!)
I had so much fun with the girls... let's do it every month at least!
I love Girls' Night Out! (No offense Jason.)
2 comments:
I think I know you better than you think. I'm pretty sure you wanted to go see GI Joe in a couple of weeks.
I loved it too, however, drew will never watch a chick flick unless he is guarented action.... so i guess i will buy it and watch it when i am alone, he he he
Post a Comment