Sunday, March 28, 2010

Almost Easter

Happy Sunday-before-Easter Sunday!
Due to General Conference taking place next Sunday, we did the annual Easter-wear a week early. Here are my little darlings....

Anyone who has TRIED to take pictures of my kids will know that it is an exceptionally trying task. So basically... I'm shocked they are both looking... AND both smiling in this picture!

And here are a few others I thought were worth sharing.

Handsome Sam:

Lovely Livi:

Sammy and his favorite pal:

Livia showing off her chewed up cheese. Yummy, I know.

My luck ran out... no more pictures with 2 focused and happy kids.

At least Sam was still having fun.

Happy week leading to Easter!!

4 comments:

Giggles said...

Cute outfits!

Leesa Marie Jones said...

Cute outfits and pictures! I couldn't get Adam to smile on mine:(

Aaron and Carolyn said...

Your kids are getting big! They sure look cute in their Easter outfits!

Lindalu said...

It just plain LOVE pictures of my grandkids!! Thanks