1. April 23rd is too early in the year to go up to the cabin.
2. When driving on muddy and snowy roads, do not attempt to turn the car around.
3. Don't allow strong friends to push on your car. Or parts may fall off. Yes, there used to be a spoiler on that baby.
6. It's great to know the Young Women in the area that are willing to watch your kids so you can go on a date with your husband.
7. Jason can handle baking a cake. (Yes, this looks more like it is Liv's 2nd b-day, but it's not.)
9. Jason is actually willing to get me another game that I force him to play with me. (At least this is one he likes!)
Thanks Jason!! I love you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
And I found a package of 36 candles when we needed some in December. You can still get by with one box. Plus, as you age, it might be good to check the lung capacity every now and then. ;)
What vehicle is that anyway? Is it yours??
And I totally agree on the candles!! Who wants to light and blow out about 20 candles anyway!
Same question as Leesa. When did you get that vehicle? And What is it?
The farming game!! That is a Heward family favorite- I have never won at it. Happy Birthday Sally!
Post a Comment