
Last Monday, Jason's parents had the activity that was their grandkids' Christmas present. They took them all to the Family Fun Center in Sandy. Sam was very tired, and a little sick, so I was worried he would be a grump and not have any fun. I was wrong. Very wrong. That little guy played his heart out. And his lungs too, since we was coughing harder than I've ever seem him cough before. (We found out the next day he had bronchiolitus. Sorry other parents!!)

This slide was more difficult to get to the top, but there was another one that he could go up and down by himself... and wow did he. One right after the other. He had a blast. It was fun to see him having so much fun.
This was a really fun place for the kids (and adults) and on Monday nights it's only $5/family. I think it is well worth that price.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I guess we jumping cures sickness!! ha ha ha
Post a Comment