As many of you fellow facebookers know, there has been a 25 random things craze goin' on. I think it's fun to read them about others, so in case you feel the same way, here are a few interesting... and many uninteresting things about me.
1. I recently cut my hair and I think it's the second worst haircut of my adult life.
2. I have the two cutest kids in the world!!
3. Reading is not my first choice when I have a spare moment.
4. I love doing logic puzzles and playing tetris.
5. Jason and I watch way too many TV shows... but at least we do it together!
6. The most dreaded part of my day is when I have to decide what to make for dinner.
7. I am a very narrow-minded cookie baker. (I only like one recipe.)
8. My toe nails are always painted.
9. I want to ride in a hot air balloon some day.
10. I love the color red.
11. I'm finally warmed up to our dog, Maggie.
12. I do not ever want to get into a car accident.
13. I lost my wedding rings in North Dakota over Christmas at Walmart. I was on the 6:00 news and my rings were returned to me. (I truly believe the best people live in ND.)
14. I like to wear high heels because I feel skinnier. (I wish I had longer legs.)
15. My husband is more than a year younger than me.
16. I think my baby girl, Livia, has the cutest little elf-like ears.
17. I sleep with 3 semi-flat pillows every night, or I have a bad night.
18. My husband is my favorite cuddler.
19. I love that Sam (my 2 1/2 year old) kisses any part of me that I say hurts me.
20. I really want to get nice furniture this year.
21. My high school closed a year and a half ago due to a lack of students between my town and the two other towns we were joined with.
22. I grew up on a farm 10 miles away from a town of about 100 people.
23. I loved living in Argentina and meeting the amazing people there.
24. I despise carrying full milk jugs.
25. When I look at my husband and kids... I know I am one LUCKY girl!
Picking your own
6 years ago
2 comments:
I laughed out loud when you said that you still sleep with three pillows. I thought that you would give that up when you got married. Are the pillows in between you? :)
I think about when we took aerobics together every day. I walk down that road to get to my car every day. It always makes me think about summer. Arbor Cove is now boy housing. Weird, huh? I am planning on doing a photo tour of the new Rexburg for you and Jenny. We'll see when we get it done.
I love you Sally!
Post a Comment