Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ooops

You know when little kids find a scissors and give themselves a lovely haircut?


I desperately wish I could use that excuse. But alas, I cannot.

I admit it, I forgot to put the shield on the clippers before I began.

I'm just glad he's only two. So, he doesn't really care. Oops.

7 comments:

TPlayer said...

you're awesome! He will love telling this story later in life!!!

Giggles said...

Was it Jason's turn next?

The Hiller Family said...

Oh my heck Sally!! I am speechless!

Jared and Allyson said...

That's hilarious! Sorry it happened to you, but at least you have a great memory complete with pictures and journaling. LOL!

Aaron and Carolyn said...

If you could see me right now, you would see me rolling on the floor and peeing my pants because I am laughing so hard. Way to go, Sally. :)

Leesa Marie Jones said...

That is too fun!! At least it wasn't his fault. Dan AND Ron have both done that; to themselves!!

KayStar said...

Thanks for the laugh, sorry that is just what i did when i saw that you did it... love the new hair cut! it is the "in" thing right now, Drew just did that to Ansons hair, i almost cried that he did it so short, but now that i see Sammy has it too, they can be cool together.