Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm a lucky girl

I'm so lucky to be Sammy's mommy. Today as I was feeding Livia, he was trying to climb onto my lap too. I was worried about him squishing Livia, so I was about to scold him... until I realized he was puckering out his lips to give me a kiss. It was so sweet that I couldn't resist getting his kiss... even though he was a little bit slobbery already.


After his kiss, he gave me a big hug. I got a little emotional with his sweetness. I even got tears in my eyes. I told him that I loved him, and he, still hugging me tight, said, "I wuv you too, mommy."


I just feel so blessed to have him in my life. He makes me a better person.



I love my sweet little Sammy boy!

4 comments:

KayStar said...

You are such a good mom, when Anson and Lorin attack me while feeding Jess, I tell them to stay back... maybe I should be more pashent... thanks for the "good example", no pressure.

Aaron and Carolyn said...

Isn't being a mom so wonderful?! Just think, soon enough you'll be having moments like that with Livia, too. I hope that we can get together sometime. I'm really bummed that we're going to miss your trip through Rexburg this summer. Did you know that we almost made it to Livia's blessing? We had something come up, though. One day soon!
I love your blog! It makes me feel like I see you a lot, though!

The Manns said...

I agree! Somehow these little guys make your heart soften and grow all at the same time. ¡Te Amo!

Mrs Ana said...

What a sweet boy! There's something about a boy. My girls were such daddy girls but my boys are momma's boys and they were so sweet like that. I love the pictures of San Fran. It's been many years since I've been there but I remember Lombard Street! The house pictures WoW! What were they thinking? I'm beside myself!