Hopefully this is the last snowman of the season.
It's a pretty hefty snowman too! And this snow was all just from this morning.
It wouldn't be daddy-son time if there wasn't a sword involved...
Livi was content to stay inside with mommy and just watch from the window.
4 comments:
You are teaching your child to kill snowmen? What did that snowman ever do to Sam? That is one HUGE snowman though. I think I'd be just as amazed as Livi if I was able to make a snowman that size in April.
Way to put that mission sword to use!!!
que linda la nieve! aca todavia tenemos un poco de calor, pero en chile no tenemos nieve,solo en las montanas!!! Livia esta super cute tambien!besitos para ella:D
que linda la nieve! aca todavia tenemos un poco de calor, pero en chile no tenemos nieve,solo en las montanas!!! Livia esta super cute tambien!besitos para ella:D
Post a Comment