Friday, April 10, 2009

pure exhaustion

So the last post was recorded last night. We had been playing with friends all afternoon, so Sam didn't take a nap at all. He ate dinner ok, but it was obvious he was tired. And then he fell asleep sitting up at the table (as the video shows.)

We decided to let him take a cat nap on my lap, but when I realized just how exhausted he was, we just put him in his bed. (He started dozing off at the table before 6:30.) I was worried about him waking up really early, since he usually goes to bed at 8:00. But he didn't wake up until almost 6:30 this morning, so I thought he caught up on his sleep.

Today, I gave him some lunch, and then I went upstairs to change Livi's diaper. When I came back down about 5 minutes later, this is what I found:






Is it the chair?

4 comments:

TPlayer said...

Maybe it's the chair

TPlayer said...

I just noticed you had the same thought..posted under the video :)

Carolina said...

Poor boy! that was like you during some discussions on your mission:-p
by the way.. my husband loves the music in the background (phantom of the opera) besos!!!

Steven Wiltbank said...

I think that only happens on Weekends, and Holidays, and all throughout May. Good luck with that.