Sunday, April 19, 2009

spring into spring

Sam loves to look at the birds in our yard...
so Jason thought we could bribe them.

We decided it was time to clean out the flower bed and make it presentable.

We went to the store and spent $too-much on flowers.

Sam tried helping with his new "showie."

Livi just played with her feet and toys.

The $too-much we spent was worth it.

We topped off the afternoon with a yummy treat.
Jason gets very creative with strawberry daiquiri mix. This time he used the usual ice and sugar, then added vanilla and vanilla ice cream. It was delish. Jason, you're awesome!

Jason's not awesome only because of his delicious treats, but he also did most of the work involved with cleaning out the flower bed. He is such a hard worker and does so much to make our lawn look so nice.

I just love him.

2 comments:

Giggles said...

The flowers look great! I need to get my bird feeders up too.

Mrs Ana said...

The garden looks beautiful. I think the money is worth the beauty and enjoyment.