Monday, August 17, 2009

Blessing #2

Today I am thankful that I have a strong body. The last couple of days, I have been a little under the weather... but I am still strong. (Well, not super strong, but strong enough... and very capable.) I am grateful that my body is usually healthy.



I am not in the best shape of my life... but I feel healthy and I feel strong. A few weeks ago at Trek, I was worried I wouldn't physically be able to handle the 30+ miles. I did, and I think I did a great job at that! I had a horrible night last night, and I have been up since before 6 am and I just shoveled 2 truck loads of dirt onto the ground. I am grateful that I am able to help my husband with difficult things. Now I should probably just help him outside more often....
I am so blessed.

No comments: