Sunday, August 16, 2009

count your many blessings

It seems that lately I have a lot of cranky days. Yet I really don't have a reason to not be happy. I usually try to remember my blessings, especially on those grumpy days, so I have decided to count my many blessings on my blog.... because things become more real when they are written down and shared.

I think I need that.

So I'll start today.

Blessing #1 (these will be in no particular order)
I am so thankful that I have Jason. He is so perfect for me. He is loving and caring, he is patient and affectionate, he is smart and hard-working. He is tall and handsome. And he is my eternal companion... forever and ever.
We have obviously had our ups and downs, but the downs have become few are far between, and the ups have continued to rise beyond my expectation or comprehension. I love this man! He makes me want to be a better person, a better wife and a better mother. I am so grateful that he picked me to be his wife and the mother of his children.
I am so blessed.

PS Today was not a grumpy day... in fact, today has been a beautiful day.

No comments: