Sam, Livia, Annalee and Max.
Sally, we (me and Preston) have watched this clip almost 1000 times. He LOVES watching maggie go down the slide!
Mustang, I would love to see you before I go! I'm going to have a huge party before I go, but it would be nice to meet for lunch or something. I'm still working, so let me know when would be a good time. I leave on saturday, Sep. 19th.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Sally, we (me and Preston) have watched this clip almost 1000 times. He LOVES watching maggie go down the slide!
Mustang, I would love to see you before I go! I'm going to have a huge party before I go, but it would be nice to meet for lunch or something. I'm still working, so let me know when would be a good time. I leave on saturday, Sep. 19th.
Post a Comment