Monday, November 9, 2009

MY-time.... where are you?

I only have two kids, yet I feel pretty lucky when I get to take a shower. And I will admit, there are many days that my shower is probably twice as long as it needs to be because I am finally alone... and I can't hear anything but the running water.

Yet, a little being has foiled my awesome plan of daily solitude...
and destroyed my daily dose of silence.

She didn't even care that she was getting drenched. She was there the entire time. And she wanted to make sure I knew she was there. (I was fully aware.)





Fortunately for me, she can't open bathroom doors yet. Tomorrow, I promise it will be closed.

7 comments:

Jason said...

What I'm wondering is... what were you doing with the camera in the shower?

TPlayer said...

Jason...my question exactly...lol

Unknown said...

Yes, i was wondering the same thing. Do you always shower with a camera? I thought you dropped that habit after high school.

Unknown said...

Sorry, steve didn't say that. I (Jill) guess I'm on his account. DOnt think he's a weirdo or anything.

Becca said...

Sorry to make things worse, but Emmy is keeping up the habit of standing outside the shower screaming even at 2 and a half. So I can totally relate!

Aaron and Carolyn said...

Brooklyn does the same thing but usually she is back and forth and back and forth finding things to bring me or dump in the shower. The other day it was Aaron's scriptures that took a shower with me. Thanks Brooklyn...

Sally said...

thank you becca and carolyn for looking past the obvious question! clearly, i took the pictures post shower!!