
For the last couple of months, we have been using the new Gospel Art Book to teach Sam the different stories in the scriptures. We find a picture for him to look at and Jason tells him the story. Sam absolutely loves it! This past week, he asked if we could have Family Home Evening almost every night.
So he can retain the stories better, we review the names with him each week. He first learned about Joseph Smith. During General Conference, every time one of the speakers said the name Joseph Smith, Sam would look up and tell us that, "he said Joseph Smith!"
I've been so impressed with how well he remembers the names. At times he will get a couple of them confused, but he has done so well with remembering them.
I'm so lucky that my little boy loves Family Home Evening and encourages us to make time in our Monday evening to sit down as a family and learn about Jesus and His Gospel!
2 comments:
I love the new Gospel Art Kit!
Oh yeah! That's so wonderful. :)
Post a Comment