So I did.
On the wall.
And I had a lot of fun doing it.
Since we moved in almost two years ago, I have been wanting to do something fun and creative with this room. We have been using it as a toy room for a while, but it is pretty cramped in there, since it's just a little closet under the stairs. So thanks to Brittany, I made my decorative decision... and then I actually did it!
This is the view from the family room with the door open:
Since the room is so small I had a hard time getting good angles with the camera. Just use your imagination to turn them all into a panoramic view:
Here's the view if you lay on the floor and look up:
Here are a few close-ups of the smaller paintings:
I added a few little wooden decorations from Roberts:
Our boring white closet under the stairs that evolved into a toy room has now become a mini children's library....
It took a lot longer than I planned since I usually only had a chance to paint during nap time, but I had so much fun doing it, so it was worth it!
18 comments:
Wow! Good job, guys! That room/closet looks awesome. I'm kind of jealous.
I LOVE It, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. I want one now too! Good job.
Okay, Jill Said that....and this.
Adorable! Great job Sally!
Sally, that is so so so CUTE. That was a song in my time sung by Crosby, Stills & Nash. I loved that song and I love your closet!!!Where did you get the platter?? Very creative!! I don't think you got that from your mother!
That looks absolutely amazing! I'm so impressed. Great job!
It's so great! Congratulation on yor grat job!! SE VE MARAVILLOSA LA PINTURA!!! Besos!
Very nice Mustang!!! My sister wants me to paint their play room like that someday! I might steal some of your designs to do it too! Especially the Sun!!! Love you and miss you tons!
Wow. Please come and domesticate me so my husband won't be jealous. :)
So cute Sally! It looks awesome! What a fun room for the kids to play in!
I am seriously so impressed! It's one thing to get an idea in your head, but to do it and make it look so great is awesome. Lucky kids!
Estoy impresionada! realmente lo hiciste de tu propia fuerza?? te quedo genial!!!!:D
Wow Sally. That looks... incredibly cute! I am seriously impressed too! When we have a house, you are definitely coming over to help me paint a cute little area. That is SO good. Well done!
Wow!!!!!!!
Ya know I remember you painting your nails a ton in college, and the really big selection of colors Sal, but this is AMAZING!
Sally, that is so CUTE!!!!!! You did such a good job.You constantly blow my mind away with these great projects you do and the cool things you cook and the things you sew and EVERYTHING!!!! You are such a good homemaker and I love it. I guess it blows my mind cause thinking back to once upon a time in Tuttle :) you were still the girl calling to ask how to make canned chicken noodle soup and I love that this is the woman that you have become :) you are great!
I ABSOLUTELY love it! Great job! I'm so impressed with all the projects you complete and how well you do them. You are way more artistic than you think you are. Soooo CUTE!
You did awesome, however I see that I'm the 18th person to tell you this. So, don't get a big head, haha.
Post a Comment