Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Santa came....

Here's a little recap of our Christmas Eve and Day:

Livia (as usual) was uncooperative once the camera surfaced.
Sam was happy to get Buzz and Woody PJ's. Too bad they are 3 sizes too big. (Thanks to the selfish boy-PJ-hog-lady on Black Friday, that's the only set of PJs I found.)
Sam and Jason thought a long time about where the milk and cookies should be left for Santa so that Maggie wouldn't get it before he got there. The mantle was agreed upon.
I guess this means that Santa made it down the chimney safely.
Here's a shot of the bootie he left behind.
Livia's stocking supplies.
And her clementine after only a few minutes.
Daddy told Santa that Sam loves sticks. So I guess Santa was trying to be funny.... and he wrapped it so that mommy was surprised too. But.... Sam loved it.
I must have been on the Nice List.... Santa spoiled mommy way too much!
(Minus the tutu, that was for Livia.)
Sam's stocking stuff and the awesome trains and table Santa brought for him.
Even Maggie got to join in on the Christmas fun. Santa brought her two bags of treats and a couple of bouncy balls...
We gave her another bed and 4 small fleece blankets. I had hoped they would each last a little longer... but that's why I cut it into four blankets!
Here is the first one:
This was later that day:
This was a little later still:
Now there are bits and pieces throughout the house.

Since we had Christmas Day to ourselves, I was not about to cook a ham.... and since Domino's was closed... we went all out... and had hot subs (just like we eat about once a week.) Maybe someday I will plan on making a nice Christmas dinner... but probably not.

We had a great Christmas, it has been so nice to have Jason home... even though he has already completed his Assassin's Creed 2 game. (He reassured me there are many more options he can do to still play it and enjoy it though.... so don't worry!) We've enjoyed just hanging out at home... and not doing anything productive!

We hope you all had a great Christmas and will have a great New Year!

1 comment:

Giggles said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas!