She's still sweet as can be... but it's hard to think of the sweetness with her frequent night time mommy needs. Lately she's been waking up every three hours or less during the night. It's not making me a very pleasant mommy....
We'll be working on that this weekend, since we'll have three straight days of no need to wake up early for work or school. I'm not excited about that. But I am excited to start sleeping most of the night!
1 comment:
Her smile is SO cute in this picture!! I always had to take a couple of days and let the little ones cry a little at night to stretch their nights. Expecailly Cole who ate more often than any of the others (like every half an hour the first week of life. I literally put him in his car seat in the living room so I couldn't hear him as well every 30 minutes.)
Post a Comment