Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jelly belly

Just a comparison between my pregnancy with Sam and my current pregnancy, both are taken 3 days before the due date and I am wearing the same shirt. I tried my best to be standing in the same position, to show the difference in my belly size.

This first picture was taken yesterday:
This picture was taken 3 days before Sam's due date. And I even went a week past his due date, and gained about 5 pounds in just that last week! Which means I only got bigger from there.
Maybe it's just me, but that is a pretty big difference!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Totally different. Hopefully you'll have an itty bitty baby so the labor will be a piece of cake.

Alisa F. said...

Maybe it will be a girl! Maybe that's the difference. :) You look cute!

Sarah said...

Nice try! I think that there is really a baskestball up your shirt!!! WOW! Good luck!!!!

Jenny said...

My mom told me that girls are carried in the body more than boys... Now we know that you were having a girl, so I guess that's what we should assume from now on... ;)
Congrats Mustang, MTC guy, and the squid on the new addition to your family.