Monday, September 29, 2008

Our littlest angel

Our sweet baby is here! Livia Elsie arrived at 9:59 PM on Thursday, September 25. She is so tiny!! She is smaller than anyone expected. She weighed 6 lbs. 3 oz. and was only 18.5 inches long. (For anyone that remembers Sam as a baby, he was more than 2.5 lbs heavier and 3 inches longer.) So I'm still trying to figure out what to do with such a little being!
These pictures are a few of Serena's 'photo shoot' that she did at the hospital. It's nice to have snap happy friends and family that actually have nice cameras! Thanks Serena!!


I will post again soon with a few more details of the day and delivery (without getting too graphic!) in the next few days. I know some people have been anxious to see what she looks like so here you go! We seriously have no idea who she looks like... any suggestions?

10 comments:

AJ said...

I think she looks like a little more squishy version of Sally. And I don't mean squishy as a bad thing. She is adorable!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is really cute and adorable!

Jared and Allyson said...

Congratulations, again! We love you guys!

Joyce said...

Congratulations!!! She is the cutest!!!

Carolina said...

she is so cute! congratulations:D

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

She looks like Sam!!! Congratulations you guys! You made it through that whole pregnancy! AND your nursery is already painted. What could be better than that! I hope Sam's having fun with his sister and that mom and dad are getting some sleep!

The Hiller Family said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe Brenna was born before Livia - so crazy. I love her name!

Brooke said...

She is a little cutie. I definitely can't decide who she looks like. It almost seems more like you though, Sally.
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congratulations. she's beautiful! come visit me sometime. www.cuthills.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Yay! Congratulations to all of you. Girls are so much fun! (I'm sure boys are, too, but I can only speak from experience about girls...and really only one for that matter!) I think the top picture looks a lot like Sam, actually. So fun!