So, now that we are within a week and a half of finding out all the fun stuff about our baby... let's see how inspired our friends and family are. We'll can assume the baby will be born on September 26, but if you think differently, let me know...
Put your guess down on:
the day (if different than the 26th)
the gender
the weight
the length
the time of day
and anything else that's fun to guess about babies!
I'll keep track and post who was the closest on all the different guesses. Happy guessing!
Picking your own
6 years ago
6 comments:
I think your little GIRL will be born on the 26th at about 1:30. She'll be about 7 lbs 10 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Her name will be Hannah Marie and she will have brown hair, lots more than Sam did. And she will have big beautiful eyes.
So obviously total guesses on everything. But its fun to make up scenarios.
Good luck with your last week! How exciting!
Boy - Jacob Andrew Cook
8 lbs. 4 oz
21 1/2 in.
Sep. 26, 2008
2:12pm
Only guessing and having fun, but maybe I will be the winner!!
Good luck with it all! I hated being induced! Will your Mom and Dad plan on coming??
Yeah my dad is flying in from WA on Friday and my mom will already be with me. I actually didn't mind being induced, I liked that it was a little bit planned, but I don't know any different. Thanks for guessing!
Here's my guess.
Baby girl
September 26, 2008
Born at 9:15 p.m.
20 inches
8 lbs. 7 oz
Maybe it will really be a girl! I think you should have one of each 'flavor' anyway... can I change my guess!!!??
I think you will have a girl and name her Livia - she will be born on the 25th of September at 9:59 PM and be MUCH smaller than anyone will think - under 7 pounds! That's just my guess... :)
Post a Comment