
I am so blessed! I have such a sweet and thoughtful husband. Lately, I know I haven't been a very easy person to live with, and it's probably not completely fetal child's fault. Yet, still, Jason has been so patient with me. I have been having a really hard time being patient with Sam lately, I don't know if he can just sense a big change coming or what, but Jason has been so understanding of my little emotional break-downs. He brought me flowers for no reason last Friday and it almost made me cry. He doesn't complain about my lame excuses for meals, or the fact that the same lame ones are repeated often, which I am grateful for, because I know he's got to be tired of eating the same things over and over. He helps me with the laundry and cleaning the house and the dishes. I am grateful that I have such a loving and caring husband, who is mindful of my physical, mental and emotional limitations right now. I love you, Jason!
3 comments:
That is great that he is that way. I was the same way and Josh was very similar. It does get better once they are here. Or at least your emotions will hopefully mellow out. Crazy stuff.
Nice husbands are such an asset, don't ya think?
I am so happy you have such a great husband!!! You deserve it, you are an amazing woman!
Love!
Post a Comment