Sam, Livia, Annalee and Max.
wahoooo! new cars are the best! well, cars and babies.
Awesome! Is it going to be easy putting the kids in with only 2 doors? Enjoy!!
jason will mostly be driving it to work and on dates with me, so the kids won't be in it too often. plus, jason said i don't get to drive it because it's a manual and i tend to speed too much with the excitement of shifting. :(
Yippy for cars!
Yeah!!! I car for you! That would have been helpful when I lived there. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wahoooo! new cars are the best! well, cars and babies.
Awesome! Is it going to be easy putting the kids in with only 2 doors? Enjoy!!
jason will mostly be driving it to work and on dates with me, so the kids won't be in it too often. plus, jason said i don't get to drive it because it's a manual and i tend to speed too much with the excitement of shifting. :(
Yippy for cars!
Yeah!!! I car for you! That would have been helpful when I lived there. :)
Post a Comment