Friday, April 17, 2009

knowing

Last night Jason and I went on a date to the theater. We saw the movie Knowing.


To be honest, I'm not sure what I thought about it. There were several parts that were scary for me (but not for Jason) since lately I've been a real chicken... especially when there are kids in the movie. I guess it was more intense and suspenseful than scary.
I think it was really interesting, and I may consider watching it again. I don't want to give away the story for those who have not watched it and are planning to.
As the movie was wrapping up, I decided I wasn't liking the ending, but when it actually did end, I couldn't decide whether or not I actually liked the ending, even though it ended better than I expected by that point.
I don't know what to think about it really. Interesting, yes. Intriguing, yes. Strange, also yes.
For those that have seen it, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts about it.

2 comments:

Jared and Allyson said...

Loved it...wished I would left 15 minutes before the end though. :) It got way too sci-fi for me and I didn't care for the religious overtones. I would still recommend that people see it, just brace yourself for the ending...

Jared

Jenny said...

ok...so I saw it with a bunch of people from work... I loved everything about it until the end... it wierded me out...Then when I went to work we started to discuss it and there are so many parallels in the Gospel and I could not help thinking about it and wanting to see it again. I haven't had a chance to see it again, but I will and I will probably love it! I am pretty sure I will own this movie...