cosita linda! esta hermosa, me encanta como se mueve! no te daras cuanta cuando ya estara caminando!! como pasa el tiempo!!!besos para tus bebes!y para vos tambien obvio:-p
So... now that you want me to actually comment as opposed to just reading your blog... that was adorably hilarious. I loved it!! Thanks for sharing. :)
Cute! I love the bum scoot! Sometimes I try it at home, just for variety! I love watching Sam run circles around her! She's definitely getting an education about how to play!
6 comments:
cosita linda! esta hermosa, me encanta como se mueve! no te daras cuanta cuando ya estara caminando!! como pasa el tiempo!!!besos para tus bebes!y para vos tambien obvio:-p
The bum circle is really funny!!! It's a new one I haven't seen yet.
I didn't figure out crawling till after I learned to walk. I scooted much like she does. You can see better that way.
So... now that you want me to actually comment as opposed to just reading your blog... that was adorably hilarious. I loved it!! Thanks for sharing. :)
What a funny baby! What a cutie! At least she's one step closer to possibly considering crawling, right? :)
Cute! I love the bum scoot! Sometimes I try it at home, just for variety!
I love watching Sam run circles around her! She's definitely getting an education about how to play!
Post a Comment