I can't imagine how stiff I would be in the morning if I fell asleep like this.

It's funny how flexible babies are. Lately she will be sitting on the floor with her feet out in front of her, and all of a sudden she will lay her head down on the floor, with her feet still under her. Apparently she thinks her feet make a great pillow. I'll try to get a picture of it sometime, since it's so funny how she is completely folded in half and just lays like that for a while. She's a funny girl. I'm glad she makes me laugh.
2 comments:
Brooklyn does the same thing- the folding in half. She looks perfectly comfortable but it looks painful to me. She also makes sucking on you toes look like a piece of cake.
I can fall asleep in almost any position. It's the getting up afterward part I have a problem with.
Post a Comment