Tuesday, August 25, 2009

sweet stuff

Livia has really had fun playing on her zebra lately. She just wraps her little monkey feet around the base and enjoys the ride!








A month or two ago, Jason and Sam were playing outside and Jason helped Sam pick some wildflowers for me. Ever since then, Sam frequently comes in with a little handful of flowers, or grass, or weeds...


But he's always so excited to give them to me. So if you ever see a vase with grass and weeds on my counter... you'll know why. My sweet little Sam picked them for me with all the love his heart has to give.

6 comments:

KayStar said...

my boy does the same thing, and it melts my heart every time.

KayStar said...

my boy does the same thing, and it melts my heart every time.

Theresa Cooley said...

Sam looks a lot like Braden in this picture!!!

Shelly said...

What's with the "# people who care" comment title. Are you trying to make me feel guilty now for not commenting - meaning I don't care. Just because I don't comment doesn't meant I don't love you Sally. hehe. jk. Oh, and ps, your kids are adorable.

Shelly said...

What's with the "# people who care" comment title. Are you trying to make me feel guilty now for not commenting - meaning I don't care. Just because I don't comment doesn't meant I don't love you Sally. hehe. jk. Oh, and ps, your kids are adorable.

Aaron and Carolyn said...

Cute, cute, cute! There are so many aspects of being a mom that are wonderful. I enjoy a random weed every now and again. :)