This past Friday Jason and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary. It was my turn to plan our celebration. We had an awesome weekend together, and we both feel that the time we had together really refreshed our relationship. (Thanks to Jason's parents for watching the kids, and to Ronda who offered to watch them and was very willing to do so as well.)
We started off our date by checking into the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake.

I didn't have any specific plans for dinner that night. I left that up to Jason. Instead of eating right then, he thought we should go to a movie. He suggested New Moon. (How many women out there are so super jealous right now?)
We quickly bought tickets online and ran out the door since we only had about 20 minutes to get to the Gateway and find parking! But we made it!After the movie, we walked around the Gateway looking for a place to eat dinner. We were hoping for a nice steak...
We returned to the hotel and took a quick dip in the hot tub.
The rest of the evening is none of your business.
The next morning was so nice because we didn't wake up to a loud child, a crying baby, or a noisy dog! (Perfect!)
Since the hotel wanted $13 for each Continental Breakfast (and I always thought "continental" meant free) we decided to make a quick run to my personal favorite...

By the time I returned to the hotel, I found Jason watching this:
Because he thought I would like to watch it. Isn't he so sweet?We needed to check out by noon, so we eventually got showered and ready for the day. We went to the Salt Lake Temple and enjoyed the peace there as we did a session.

We also planned on going target shooting, but the weather was a little cold for that activity, so we're hoping to do that sometime soon.
The only disappointing part of our time together was when it came to an end. But it was nice to see the kids. I guess.
Anyway, Happy Anniversary Jason! I love you more and more every year we have together! I am so blessed to have you forever!
1 comment:
Congrats on 5 years. None of us thought you'd make it that far! JK. We love you and are glad you had fun. We haven't done anything awesome since our first anniversary. Being pregnant or nursing a baby makes things a bit trickier! And next year won't be any better!!
Post a Comment