Well, my sweet mother, had a picture taken of Ronda in this little outfit. Then she had one for Leesa, then Jill, then me, and of course Andrew.
All growing up we had a line up of 5 babies in this little Norwegian suit. (And I'm still stunned that so many people would ask, "Which baby is this?" when they'd look at all 5. Really? You can't tell that's 5 different babies?)
Shortly before my oldest niece, Addison, was born, the suit was found again... and the tradition continues. And now all of the nieces and nephews get a picture taken in the little red and white suit.
Sorry for Sam's picture, I pulled it from his scrapbook. (The good news: I'm not 5 years behind on all scrapbooking!!)
Sam: (July 2006, 2 mos.)

And Livia: (Jan 2009, 4 mos.)

And now Annalee: (September 2011, 4 mos.)

And if you thought seeing 5 babies in a row dressed in the same funny outfit was an eye-catcher.... you should see grandbaby row... Annie is #13, and #14 is almost ready for his glamour shot too.
Lucky my mom has a really long wall downstairs.
UPDATE:
So my sister saw this post and asked if I wanted a picture she had taken of the kids playing that had all the pictures in the background. This is up to Liv's picture, so there are only 11 instead of 14.
2 comments:
Yea! Now I want to see the wall of photos. That must be quite the collection.
I do not know how I will react when that day comes of Lois cutting her hair or in this case, her brother cutting her hair. You were fantastic I am sure. That picture of all the babies in the red and white outfit is hilarious! Livia and Annalee look so much alike.
Post a Comment